keskiviikko 22. kesäkuuta 2011

Stirry - Fire PvP is done. Sony Vegas giving problems

The total video is going to be 12 minutes with mostly battlegrounds and a little w-pvp. Nothing special.

Sony vegas won't let me render it atm though, it's going "not responding" all the time and crashes if I try to render it. Still working on it. The un-rendered files are huge, because I frapsed that shit with smooth 60 fps and 1280p x 1024p size, so I'm expecting it to take some time. Just hope it wouldn't keep crashing now, I guess it's only because of the mega-load of data in the media.

Atm there's worth 12 mins of video and the unrendered size of those are around 150 gigabytes.

So... yeah. :D We'll see!


*Edit*

10 seconds of the movie are missing, lol.

LINKY!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti